skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
astorminsidemyhead-GameSpot
Home
About
HTML / CSS
JS / jQuery
jQuery
JS
PHP
MySQL
XSLT
Ajax
Portfolio
By category
PHP
MySQL
XSLT
Ajax
By tag name
captcha
gallery
animation
Contact
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
December
Posted by
Unknown
at
2:15 PM
One of the best months of the year.
I love December!
Facebook
Twitter
StumbleUpon
Digg
Delicious
Reddit
Technorati
You might also like:
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Popular Posts
Plastic
I don't like plastic and I like quiet colors for my home. I prefer to use preloved objects to keep small treasures and crafting supplies...
Who did it?
Nobody is allowed to touch her camera. Everybody in the house knows that. So when she found more than 20 photos on her camera she didn't...
Christmas performance - photos
We finally received the photos of the kids' dance school's Christmas performance . I think several parents may have had some probl...
Princess bedroom
After two sons, a little princess came into the house and like all princesses she wanted a pink bedroom. Pink. Nothing against pink, but the...
(no title)
Indian vase
We have a rather big supermarket in the shopping mall, 15 minutes from where we live. And much to my surprise the Christmas market already s...
Holy Communion peg doll
All the beautiful peg doll wedding cake toppers on Etsy inspired me to make a cake topper for my daughter's First Holy Communion next...
Noise
These earrings are so fun to make! It was a good distraction from the dust and noise in my almost empty house last week. The builders turn o...
Salad
Sometimes a good, simple salad is all you need to be happy on a Saturday evening! The salad cutlery comes from South Africa. It was a presen...
Embroidery
It is hard to believe that these pieces of embroidery are 50 years old. I love their faded colors. They were all made by my (only) aunt. The...
Blogger templates
Blogger news
Blogroll
Labels
{this moment}
(6)
100th post giveaway
(2)
Adoption
(9)
Africa
(10)
An ordinary day
(3)
Books
(11)
Brocante
(7)
Cards
(8)
Children
(76)
Christmas
(18)
Decluttering
(13)
Decoration
(44)
Easter
(21)
Family
(57)
Fashion
(1)
Garden
(33)
Hair
(2)
Handmade jewelry
(27)
Holland
(12)
Holy Communion
(3)
Home
(28)
House renovation
(15)
Kitchen
(48)
Knitting
(5)
Luxembourg
(20)
Movies
(11)
My great-grandfather
(9)
One World One Heart 2011
(3)
Reading-watching-listening
(2)
Soldered pendants/charms
(9)
Studio
(1)
Travel
(12)
What I wore Wednesday
(20)
Where bloggers create 2010
(1)
Where Bloggers Create 2012
(1)
0 comments:
Post a Comment